Sign-Ad® is a flexible calendered vinyl coated with a low or moderate-tack adhesive for easy-to-apply window graphics.
Print Compatibility: Wide Format (Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Latex and UV), Offset (Conventional and UV) HP Indigo and Screen
- Removable adhesive
- Easy to remove without leaving adhesive residue behind
- No solvents needed for application or removal
- For indoor or outdoor window graphic applications (<3 years outdoors)
- 1 year clean removability from application surface
- Available in folio sheets, digital cut size sheets and wide format rolls in a variety of finish/liner combinations
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sign-Ad® Gloss White Opaque: 100% opaque 6 mil. bright gloss white vinyl facestock with a 90# paper liner and moderate-tack white removable adhesive. Laminate to a clear Sign-Ad® or Hi-Stat® product to easily create 'push-pull' two way signage.
- Sign-Ad® Clear Air-Egress: 4 mil. clear vinyl facestock with a clear film air-egress liner and clear low-tack/low-peel removable adhesive. Engineered so installers of all skill levels can easily apply and remove window graphics.
- Window graphics
- Point-of-purchase window advertisements
- One-way window displays
- Double-sided window signage
- Opaque window graphics
- Optically clear window graphics
- Price stickers
- Counter mats