Orafol Oralite 5650RA - All ColorsOrafol
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 10% off
ORALITE 5650RA FLEET ENGINEERING GRADE FLEXIBLE, PRINTABLE REFLECTIVE FILM
Orafol of America is pleased to announce ORALITE® Series 5650RA Fleet Engineering Grade Reflective Film with RapidAir® Technology. New to the ORALITE family of films, a printable reflective film featuring an air-release liner! Reflective film applications NOW made easier! Up to 5.5-mil, cast PVC reflective film that combines excellent weather, solvent and corrosion resistance. Meets ASTM D 4956 specifications for Type I, Class 1 retroreflective sheeting.
Series 5650RA is designed to make fleet applications easier by reducing the incidence of bubbles common with large reflective graphic applications. This 5-mil, 7-year film is ideal for vehicle applications over flat surfaces, rivets and simple curves. Available in 30", 48", 54" and 60" widths and 10 and 50 yard lengths. Series 5650RA provides printability, conformability and long-term removability (with heat). Recommended for use with ORAGUARD® Series 290 or 293 Laminating Films.
Features and Benefits:
- High Reflectivity - Provides excellent reflection even in poor visibility and bad weather conditions
- Advanced air release liner - Quicker, easier installation without distracting surface patterns
- 30”, 48”, 54” & 60” sizes available - Endless application options
- 4.3 – 5.5-mil cast film - Ideal for simple curves, flat surfaces, and rivets
- 7-year outdoor durability (unprinted)- Optimal for long-term fleet, commercial signage and high-quality graphic applications
- High quality, reliable solvent adhesive system - Adhesion to a wider variety of surfaces and removable with heat
- 100% splice-free rolls - No production downtime
- Compatible with today's popular latex, solvent, eco-solvent, and UV curable printers - Unlimited creative possibilities