Subli-Print® ThinSpecialty Materials
Subli-Print® Thin is a matte white vinyl that gives you a quick and easy solution to creating colorful designs. You can either cut using a plotter and registration marks or simply cut it yourself with scissors! Subli-Print® Thin is perfect for both light and dark colored cotton, uncoated polyester, or cotton/poly blend garments. It also presses quickly and at a lower temp than most sublimation products- 311° F for 15 seconds!
Skip the sublimation paper with Subli-Print® Thin! You can print directly onto Subli-Print® Thin with your sheet-fed sublimation printers such as Sawgrass or Ricoh. Just print, cut, and press!
- 8.67 mils/220 microns
- Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends Excluding Sublimated Polyester
1. Insert your Subli-Print® Thin sheets into your printer- printable side is the matte side, so put into your printer accordingly.
2. Print in “right reading” directly onto the Subli-Print® Thin using your sublimation printer. Please note: Colors will look dull prior to pressing.
3. Allow the vinyl to dry prior to pressing- either under a hot heat press plate for 1 minute or by air drying for 30 minutes.
4. Cut using a 45° Blade and weed the excess material.
5. For solid designs, no mask needed- simply peel design away from carrier, lay on garment, apply cover sheet and press. For multi-piece or more intricate designs, use SubliMask or a silicone based mask, such as HFIX-SIL, to transfer the image. Remove the backing from the mask, apply it to the printed image, then use a squeegee to smooth the mask down.
6. Remove the backing, leaving only your masked design.
7. Pre-heat garment for 2-3 seconds.
8. Place the masked design onto the garment.
9. Cover with a transfer sheet and apply using the settings below:
- Print – Right reading. Trim excess white from design with cutter or scissors
- Transfer Material – If needed, use SubliMask or silicone-based mask such as HFIX-SIL
- Temp – 311° F
- Pressure – Medium, even
- Time – 15 seconds
- Peel – Warm
- Care – Wait 24 hrs before first wash. Wash inside out with mild detergent, gentle cycle, cold water, tumble dry. No bleach or other harsh cleaners. Not suitable for dry-cleaning.