Subli-Flock - White Poly Flock Takes on High Resolution Colors
Subli-Flock® SF5902L is a heat-sealable dense white polyester flock. It can be printed on directly with sublimation ink. This high-quality flock is resistant to yellowing!
Suitable for use with Sawgrass, Ricoh, or similar sheet-fed sublimation printers. Great for creating easy patches!
Use with registration marks and plotter-cut or cut by hand
Available in letter-sized sheets (8.5″x 11″) and is sold in packs of 10 and 50.
Instructions - General
- Print – Right reading. Trim excess white from design with cutter or scissors
- No transfer mask necessary
- Care – Wash inside out. Gentle cycle, warm or cold water. Tumble dry. Do not dry clean. No bleach or aggressive cleaning agents
Applies to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Fabric Blends
Application Instructions - Heat Sensitive Garments
- Sublimation – Pre-activate sublimation inks by peeling off the backing, placing on a Teflon Sheet, covering with siliconized paper, and pressing it at 375°F with low pressure for 30 seconds
- Temp – 320° F onto garment
- Time – 15 seconds
- Pressure – Medium, even
Application Instructions - All Other Garments
- Sublimation – Sublimation inks can be activated in one press while adhering to garment
- Temp – 375° F – peel off backing before press
- Time – 30 seconds
- Pressure – Low to medium, even
- Available in 8.5” x 11” Sheets
- 25 mils/640 microns