Shurtape CP 27® Premium Grade Blue Painters TapeShurtape Technologies
Shurtape CP-27 14-Day Blue Painters Tape is also known as 14-Day ShurRELEASE Professional Grade Crepe Paper Masking Tape. Shurtape Blue Painters Tape can be used on glass, vinyl, metal, wood, painted walls and trim where clean removal is required after and up to fourteen days of exposure to direct sunlight. It is NOT recommended for use on wallpaper, unpainted wallboard, ceiling tile or surfaces with uncured coatings. For delicate surfaces like wallpaper, drywall, and ceiling tile use Shurtape CP-28. Its synthetic rubber-based adhesive prevents lifting and paint seepage. Shurtape CP 27 has excellent 14-day UV resistance and good performance for a variety of applications that require easy removal.
Shurtape CP-27 14-Day Blue Painters Tape
- Standards Met: ASTM D 6123/D 6123M-97 (2012), Type I
- Carrier/Backing: crepe paper
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Thickness: 5.3 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 32 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 27 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 8%
- Core: 3" diameter