DesignFilm (Sublimatable)Specialty Materials
DesignFilm™ by Specialty Materials
DesignFilm™ is pre-cut and pre-weeded shapes – you just peel the liner, cut with scissors, and apply! It easily creates an incredible iridescent look and can even be placed on top of other vinyl.
This material can also take on sublimation inks after it has been applied to the garment. It is transparent and takes on the color of the shirt or design underneath.
- Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, and Fabric Blends *Not suitable for treated or dyed garments Excluding Nylon
- Available Widths (in.): 9.5” only
- Available Lengths (ft.): 15’ and 162’ rolls
- Rainbow Square: 1/4”
- Rainbow Round: 5/32
- 2.8 mils/70 microns
- Remove plastic liner
- Cut – Either by hand or with 45° blade
- Temp – 290° F
- Pressure – Firm, even. Press with Teflon Sheet.
- Time – 12 seconds
- Peel – Cold
- Care – Wash cold, no bleach, hang to dry.
- Sublimation – Heat sublimation on top of already pressed vinyl at 390° F for 30 seconds.
- Layerable? – Top layer only