Rhinestone Flock by Specialty Materials
This is a self-adhesive, velvety material perfect for cutting rhinestone templates with any craft cutter. The flock is plush and easy to cut and the sticky adhesive on the back allows this to be used and reused. With the bright pink of the flock, it’s easy to see your rhinestones to sweep them into place!
To use, cut the circles where your rhinestones will go out and peel away from the backing. You can apply it to a template backer board or stick it on top of itself. Next, sweep the stones into place. Pair with KTM-500 transfer mask when it’s time to transfer your rhinestones. Rhinestone Flock makes rhinestones designs so easy it’s like magic!
This is a PVC product, which emits hazardous fumes when cut with a laser machine.
- Available Widths (in.): 12” only
- Available Lengths (ft.): 3’, 15’, 30’, 75’, and 150’
- Sheet Availability: 12” x 15” (Call to place sheet orders)
- 18 mils/450 microns (without liner)
- Not recommended for washing. Not suitable for heat transfer. This product contains a thin layer of PVC, therefore it cannot be cut on a laser.
- Blade – 60°. Be careful not to cut through the backing paper.
- Cut – Right reading
- Peel – Peel the corner of the flock, leaving the dots behind on the backing paper.
- Backing – Place template on hard surface to fill in rhinestones.
- Transfer Material – KTM-500. Heat press to rhinestone specifications.
**This is a Special Order Item. This item is not returnable once the order has been placed