MBX Vinyl Zapper
The MBX Vinyl Zapper removes vinyl, decals, pinstripes, reflective tape and adhesives quickly and easily in a single operation. Performing on metal, glass, wood and fiberglass, the Vinyl Zapper strips vinyl without damaging paint or harming the underling surface.
The MBX Vinyl Zapper is a configuration of the MBX Vinyl Eraser mounted on the 23 mm MBX adapter system that is attached to either the MBX Pneumatic or the MBX Electric drive unit.
- The unique Eraser Wheel is designed with noched "fingers" that grab the edge of the vinyl and peel it from the surface.
- Vinyl and adhesive are removed without damaging OEM paint or harming substrate material.
- Adhesive residue will be removed while striping vinyl.
- Mulitiple layers of vinyl - old or new - can be removed at one time in hot or cold weather.
- Vibration -free and smooth operation make for easy handling and low fatigue
- There is no heat damage or smearing of adhesive on the substrate.
- Removal rate is is 35 - 50 sq. ft. per hour, reducing labor expense signifigantly.
Rubber eraser wheels sold separately!